Fantastic software because.......

Post your questions, comments and suggestions. Ask questions or report problems here.
mckinnell
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am

Hi to all,

Names Tom from UK, and, just yesterday, started using this Model Builder software and am finding that it is very easy to navigate, plus, has a lot of the most needed tools straight to hand etc etc.

I started out using many years ago with Lightwave and, some time onwards navigated to 3DSmax, now on 2010 sketchup 8 pro and Pepakura; this software is very very good in the fact that, a seperate unfold package is not required, more!!!, when you start to design and produce your creations, the hardest part seems alway so be the scale and, keeping aspect ratio`s between the the design software and the unfolding and printing software.

This is where Model Builder combines very nicely under one roof, so to say, and , as such, give a nice and easy piece of software for all to be able to design and produce their creations basicaly, straight out of the box.

A person does need to take some time to look mover the commands and tabs within Model Builder and set up what you wish for your own benifits, IE, files etc, but, its so so much easier and kinder than i have ever tried in model design and build, VERY VERY WELL DONE!!!!!!!........ :D :D

My fondest regards to one and all,

Tom........ :D 8-) ;)

PS........I make scale building for persons on contract, mainly bus garages, of those no longer standing alas....