Print Error #0 5311

Post your questions, comments and suggestions. Ask questions or report problems here.
bethelljohn

Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm

I downloaded Marcus Billiard Hall from the 1/160 category. I loaded it into model builder and imported a copy of the cover photo as a reference guide. Each time I try to print it to PrimoPDF I get the above error message followed by the instructions to save and reload the file and try again. If it fails again refer to Evan Designs. Even if I delete the Picture the attempts to print still fail with the same error code. Help, Please?
evande
Site Admin
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanks for reporting this, we will need to investigate. We will need to get that file emailed to us please so we can open and try to duplicate what you saw.

Did you try printing directly from Model Builder to your printer? We need to know if this is primo pdf related or print routine within the program.
Evan Designs
bethelljohn

Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 pm

I have e-mailed a copy of the file. I've tried printing direct from MB and nothing is output, and there is no error message. A blank page is thrown. Trying to load into primo today, didn't prosuce anty error message, so maybe some marker was left set when the error code was output yesterday. However primo produces a blank pqage with a transparent background. It would seem that the problem lies with the file itself. I hope this helps.
evande
Site Admin
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Thanks for sending the file. We opened and printed. Got the whole building not a blank page.

When you brought it into pdf format with Primo did you see the building in your Adobe Acrobat viewer? If you have not opened the pdf you made, have a look at it w/Acrobat.
We will research further....
Evan Designs
bethelljohn

Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi Shelly,

The PDf document was blank, and the direct print just threw a blank page. However, your suggestion to use the alternative print routine under 'printer settings' worked fine. I selected 'N' and was able to print directly and create a Pdf document via PrimoPDF. So everything is now fine. Thank you once again for all your help.