Update?

Post your questions, comments and suggestions. Ask questions or report problems here.
gazerm42
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

It's been a while since the last update, I was wondering if there are any plans for an update in the near future? We've talked about a rotate option and a few other things. I'm still going strong making buildings and loving the software. I only have another 30-50 more buildings to make yet. It may take a while! :D
evande
Site Admin

Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:15 am

Nothing coming very soon I am afraid.
We have switched focus to our Sign Creator program. Sign Creator makes US and Canadian Scaled Highway signs. We recently added all 50 states highway shields in 1940's 1950's and present. And we changed the text editor and are now enabling import of signs into Model Builder. This will be handy to add a No Trespassing sign, or a Hazmat sign or any other warning / regulatory / construction signage to the sides of buildings inside Model Builder. Sign Creator is stand-alone so if you want street signs for everywhere on the layout it is pretty handy to have.
Once we are finished up there we look forward to jumping back in with Model Builder. We have gotten a lot of great suggestions from everyone!!
Evan Designs
gazerm42

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks Evande! I have a friend who develops software and he's a very busy guy. It's a lot of trial and error to get things to work right. I appreciate the hard work you're doing, MB is great software! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the future of MB. This software came around just at the right time for me. It would have cost me approximately $13-$15 and above, per building ,for plastic or laser cut buildings for my N scale lay out. You guys are saving me a ton of money with model Builder!!! :lol: The buildings look fantastic! I bring my buildings into work with me and show my co-workers. It just blows them away with how good they look.
Any way, thanks again and keep up the good work.

Gazerm42