Importing images

Post your questions, comments and suggestions. Ask questions or report problems here.
scall
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:19 am

Good morning

Im trying to create some bamboo shacks and I was kindly sent some images by Dave. Ive imported the images and it works well, however how do I add them to the sidings list, so I can repeat using them, without having to reimport them?

I think that makes sense?

thanks

scall
evande
Site Admin

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. We do not currently have user-defined art palettes, but we realize it would be handy. It might be quicker when you go to bring in your image to open it from the email and right click "copy" and then in Model Builder choose Edit > Paste. Possibly that is shorter than "File" >"import"

Or in "File" >"Program settings" you can choose the folders that Model Builder will open for saved files and set another folder for art you frequently import. Store all of your artwork in one folder and when you choose File > Import you will be at that folder.
Evan Designs
evande
Site Admin

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

oh, forgot! Once you have an imported item on the design screen, it takes less memory to use "edit" >"duplicate" or keyboard shortcut "Ctrl" "d" to put more of the same image onscreen, say if you are making a longer wall.
Evan Designs
scall

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 pm

thanks

scall