Freight Warehouse

Share your projects with the community! Take those snapshots now!
Michael Duckett

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 am

I made a freight warehouse in O scale. I printed wall sections with windows and doors, and brick sections with and without stucco strips. I glued the walls to 1/2" foam board with photo-mount. I used 2" foam wrapped in concrete paper printed in the approximate sizes that i needed, again using photo-mount. (Super 77 from HD or Lowes will do) The pillisters are gallon paint sticks from HD, (Lowes paint sticks are too warpey) ripped down on the table saw and wrapped with brick paper and attached with medium super glue. The cornice is 5 gal paint sticks, ripped to width, wrapped with brick and stucco paper and attached with super glue. Real simple. Love it. Love this software.
Michael the Crank
Michael Duckett

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 am

Well, the image thingie didn't work. But, it is in O Scale buildings. However the file that works fine before i uploaded it, does not work when i download it. Bummer.
Michael the Crank
evande
Site Admin
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 pm

the file that works fine before i uploaded it, does not work when i download it. Bummer.
sorry it did not seem to work. When you download a file save it to your computer first before opening it with Model Builder. Which file is it? I did not see it in the O scale building folder? We will have a look and see if we can see what is happening with it.

Here is your image, I uploaded it first before putting a link to it in the post
Evan Designs