Wish List

Post your questions, comments and suggestions. Ask questions or report problems here.
evande
Site Admin
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Hi Henrik
thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear you are liking the software.

That is a good idea, the calculator for circular shape cut-in angles. I know what you mean. We do have water tower circle shapes with the angle cut out already. Those are what you need, I think. Click "assorted" > "water tower" to see the circular roofs. I am thinking maybe you could print the roof out in the size you need. Also print a section of your actual oil tank material. Then use your template to cut out your oil tank material.

We are working on one calculator now. It is a calculator for pitch. When designing roof peaks it is always good to know the standard pitch. This calculator will be part of the floating ruler that we are working on now.
Evan Designs
Budzy

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:50 pm

It woud be nice to have inport function on advertzement program. And also when inporting to any program the option to save it and it shows up next time on the program as a selection to pick from in that catagory. maybe a way to rotale objects. I am just starting in using this software but your trying support is great. keep it up as that sells product.
SRV Ron

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:16 pm

What I have been doing is using Model Builder to design my basic layout to scale. Once that is done, I print it as a PDF file to load into Paint Shop Pro where I can then add weathering details, rotate items, and assemble them to utilize the matt paper I print the models on efficiently.
jmarksbery

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 am

I would like to have more undo changes than just the one, also a way to hide the black lines in the paper mode, also a way to draw in the peak faceing other than just horizonal and vertical.