need more project pages

Post your questions, comments and suggestions. Ask questions or report problems here.
Latheart
Anti-spam Test 1: No
Anti-spam Test 2: 5

Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:26 pm

When I load a mp4 file and convert it from HO to my G scale 1:22.5 I can not get enough pages to hold the project it over flows. I am only able to get 4 pages. Is there a way to get more pages with out splitting this project in half and doing it twice??
Marina pl

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:18 am

I like my MBX for 9mm, they work right out of the package and in total are only a few bucks more
evande
Site Admin

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:17 pm

When converting a project to a larger scale as you mentioned some of the project may be beyond the edge of the screen, even when you have a 4 page layout setup.

To see and/or print the parts of the project that are beyond the end of the screen try this.
After printing the visible part of the project, choose the "Select All" menu under the "Selection" drop-down menu.
Then either drag the project to the left (exposing the part of the project off screen to the right), or upward (exposing project that is below the bottom of the screen. Alternatively you can type a negative left or top measurment
Evan Designs